<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 @9:44 pm

Maroon 5- She will be loved

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved

I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

[in the background]
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye
Please don't try so hard to say goodbye

Yeah
[softly]
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Try so hard to say goodbye

i got another nice song 2 recommend- Shou Ji Liu Yan by guang liang.. the siong is track 5 on his latest album... the way which i am feeling everidae....

Have u ever missed someone and felt
terrible because u think tat she doesn't miss u?

Missing someone is a terrible but at the same time,sweet feeling.U will be sitting around wondering if umeant anything to her.Thinking if she ever cares about u.

Rushing to the phone once it rings hoping that it's her.

Looking out of the window hoping that she will surprise u by appearing downstairs.

Sitting in front of the television but thinking of her missing the final episode of your favourite show.

Laying on your bed, thinking of the last time u went out together.

Thinking of how nice it will be to sit under the stars again, talking about everything, your dreams, plans, future.

Logging on to the internet hoping to see her online.

When u realise that she isn't online and did not return your call or message, u will start worrying if she is okay.

Missing someone is a way of growing up i guess.It exposes u to loneliness.It teaches u how to cope with being lonely and let u know that there is actually a feeling known as emptiness.Sometimes it feels good to miss someone.U know that u really care and u indulge in the feeling of loving and caring for her.But missing someone and not knowing if she is feeling the same is terrible.U feel as if u are being left alone.So if u miss someone, tell her and let them know.At the same time, ask if they miss u.

Don't let the feeling of missing someone become jealousy or paranoid.If u are the one being missed and u know it, let the other party know.if u miss her too, tell them.Don't let them wait.

guess wad.... i am missing u alot PL.... and i wanna noe if u feel the saem 2.....


P.S
dun steal tis frm mi ashley... hahahahahahaanother is eye poke eye again... hahahaha >.<

♥ you and i both loved

& PROFILE

JW aka DiDi aka AH GAD

wishes
the new addias liverpool away jersey
the new addias liverpool CHAMPION'S LEAGUE jersey
Lake House
her

& LINKS

Ashley
Dawn
Serene aka Da Tou
Iskandar aka 1 part of bachelor club
Su Ken
Timothy
Kor
Michelle
Shirley
Sherilyn
Hui Ying
Hui Yun aka Cloudy
Yi Le aka Xiao Mei
Siti
Terence aka Burden
Kenneth aka Da tou no 2
Li Ting aka Lee Teng
Choon Ting aka Rodman
lInKs


& ARCHIVES



& ARTICULATE

!-- Flooble chatterbox for riou19 start -->

& CREDITS

this layout was done by jeanette. the fonts were from dafont,image was from threadless and brushes were from 100x100.pls do not take out the credits. :]