<body> <body>

Monday, June 27, 2005 @8:13 pm

Blue- If You Come Back( the way im feeling rite now)

C'mon c'mon
Yeah
Can you feel me?
(Baby can you feel me?)
I've got something to say
Check it out

For all this time
I've been lovin' you girl
Oh yes I have
And ever since the day
You left me here alone
I've been trying to find
Oh, the reason why

So if I did
Something wrong
Please tell me
I wanna understand
'Cause I don't want
This love to ever end

And I swear
If you come backIn my life
I'll be there till the end of time
(Come back to me
Come back to me
Back into my life)
And I swear
I'll keep you right
By my side
'Cause baby
You're the one I want
(Come back to me
Come back to me
Back into my life)
Oh yes you are

I watched you go
You've taken
My heart with you
Oh yes you did
Every timeI tried to reach you
On the phone
Baby you're never there
Girl you're never home

So if I did something wrong
Please tell me
I wanna understand
'Cause I don't want
This love to ever end
No, no, no, no

I swear
If you come back
In my life
I'll be there till the end of time
(Come back to me
Come back to me
Back into my life)
And I swear
I'll keep you right
By my side
'Cause baby
You're the one I want
(Come back to me
Come back to me
Back into my life)
Oh yes you are

Maybe I didn't know
How to show it
And maybe
I didn't know
What to say
This time
I won't disguise
Then we can
Build our lives
Then we can
Be as one

I swear
If you come back
In my life
I'll be there till the end of time
(Come back to me
Come back to me
Back into my life)
Oh yeah
And I swear
I'll keep you right
By my side
'Cause baby
You're the one I want
(Come back to me
Come back to me)
Oh yes you are

And I swear
If you come back
In my life
I'll be there till the end of time
(Come back to me
Come back to me
Back into my life)
Oh yeah
And I swear
I'll keep you right
By my side

Thank u 4 taking the time 2 find my paper.... realli waiting 4 u 2 come back..... i realli wan u back in my life..... loving u always

♥ you and i both loved

& PROFILE

JW aka DiDi aka AH GAD

wishes
the new addias liverpool away jersey
the new addias liverpool CHAMPION'S LEAGUE jersey
Lake House
her

& LINKS

Ashley
Dawn
Serene aka Da Tou
Iskandar aka 1 part of bachelor club
Su Ken
Timothy
Kor
Michelle
Shirley
Sherilyn
Hui Ying
Hui Yun aka Cloudy
Yi Le aka Xiao Mei
Siti
Terence aka Burden
Kenneth aka Da tou no 2
Li Ting aka Lee Teng
Choon Ting aka Rodman
lInKs


& ARCHIVES



& ARTICULATE

!-- Flooble chatterbox for riou19 start -->

& CREDITS

this layout was done by jeanette. the fonts were from dafont,image was from threadless and brushes were from 100x100.pls do not take out the credits. :]