<body> <body>

Thursday, May 12, 2005 @3:16 pm

my life suxs..... ani1 wanna change????

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to, boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to, boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you, yes I do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until, the end, of time

From the day I met you I knew we'd be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you and I wanna have your kids
Things can never compare to the feeling of your kisses
I can say I'm truly happy to this day
You make me thank god that I live my life everyday
There's never been a doubt, in my mind
That I regret ever having you by my side
But if the day comes that I have to let you go
I think there's something I should probably let you know
Enjoyed everyday that I spent with you
And I will miss you cause I'm happy that I had you at all

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to, boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to, boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you, yes I do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until, the end, of time

been listenin 2 her cds lately..... haix... the cds made mi miss her even more.... i let u go once... but once i get u back, i promise u tt i will never ever let u go again......

angels fell on mi at 3:16 pm

♥ you and i both loved

& PROFILE

JW aka DiDi aka AH GAD

wishes
the new addias liverpool away jersey
the new addias liverpool CHAMPION'S LEAGUE jersey
Lake House
her

& LINKS

Ashley
Dawn
Serene aka Da Tou
Iskandar aka 1 part of bachelor club
Su Ken
Timothy
Kor
Michelle
Shirley
Sherilyn
Hui Ying
Hui Yun aka Cloudy
Yi Le aka Xiao Mei
Siti
Terence aka Burden
Kenneth aka Da tou no 2
Li Ting aka Lee Teng
Choon Ting aka Rodman
lInKs


& ARCHIVES



& ARTICULATE

!-- Flooble chatterbox for riou19 start -->

& CREDITS

this layout was done by jeanette. the fonts were from dafont,image was from threadless and brushes were from 100x100.pls do not take out the credits. :]